Saturday, October 15, 2011

♥ single life~

I love my single life vry much.
Without lover, i still have my lovely friend.
First of all, I would like thanks my friend~kmay!!!
When I'm down. =(
She gv me many encouragement and fully sapot for me.
I appreciate it alot.
She gv me strength,energy that u can't imagine.
When I'm happy, =)
I would like to share my joy with her.
" I AM SINGLE "~
SO WHAT?
I have many friends that always at my side.
They won't leave me alone.
They are like my chocolate.
Give me many joys.
Maybe breaking with him I wil get sad/ hurt.
But no matter how the hurt is pain.
I trust that I wil be fine as soon as possible.
All I need is time.
Tick! Tock! Tick! Tock!
Time would wash away everything.
I'm going to prove that without him.
I'm still strong even my life is better than him.
By the way,
I will cherish the memory between us.
I will keep it in my heart.
I hope that you wil find your true love soon.
Thanks for everything that u gave me before. XD


1 comment:

  1. lolz~jus babe. i'm so touch lur~thx u lar
    i oso nid thx u for being helping me a lot~
    let the rain wash away yeterday's pain~XDD
    cheer up girl~!x)
    i'll always be ur side~

    ReplyDelete