Oh Yeah~!!!
PMR had ended.
Time had gone through so fast.
Finally...
I can relax about 3 months.
After school reopen, I need to be serious jor.
Coz juz left 1 and a half years gotta 2 face the SPM.
There is no time for me 2 act siao kia jor.
Now.
I am so scard about my result.
Aiming to get 6A's
But like me this noob ka.
Is it possible 2 get it?
I hope i would get in the SCIENCE CLASS.
I want to be an excellent PHARMACIST.
This is my ambitious.
I hope my dream wil come true.
If i could get in science class.
I swear 2 Jesus Christ i would gain more hardworking to achieve the sucess.
OKAY~!!!
Stop at the PMR stuff.
Now is time 4 me 2 think about my holiday plan.
First of all~
I would like 2 hang out with my muchiii.
I wan go and see the real steel movie.
I think it must be a great movie.
Then, playing 弹弹堂lor.
It's a great game.
I love the game's animation vry much.
Vry chubby. XD
The plan that i can't wait d is...
PINANG BRIDGE TRIP.
Many friend would join me.
Especially gt kmay, ah wei, s.ching, ah hoi, ah chee, enyi, hui ping
N...
Lean Kai~(My fake hubby)
Dun gt misunderstood.
We juz acting we are couples.
Actually we are juz friend.
As a crazy shopaholic,
I want to buy some clothes and shoes.
Next,
I have 3 MISSION to complete.
First, I wanna loss my weight.
I gain more fatty jor.
Many new clothes can't wear.
Such a waste my mommy money.
I had planed for jogging twice a week.
Using a UKIMONO 3 times per week.
Second,
Do facial treatment.
Third,
REBONDING my ugly hair.
The tittle for my MISSION is...
J'S BEAUTY LOOK.
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment