Saturday, October 15, 2011

Larian Amal. XD

Wahsai~ Fuyooh~!!!

I do admire myself jor.

2day I took part in LARIAN AMAL.

Registeration fee is RM10.

This money would be collected for the hospitals to buy some wheelchairs.

U just need 2 gv RM 10 then u can be a kind-hearty ppl and can gv u gud health by running.

The distance is 10 km.

OH MY GOD~!!!

It was a long distance for me to walk.

I almost want "pai kah" jor.

Heng~ Heng~

 I got my friends and my younger sister accompanied me in all the journey.

Eventhhough i was very tired but i never give up the whole distance.

I din ask 4 any help.

I juz keep on moving.

I know that if i give up it makes me feel tat i am a useless girl.

To reduce our sore feets.

We sang songs together...

Kapsiao together...

Talk all the funny jokes...

I think may gt some ppl think us are crazy.

But we dun mind what they think about us.

Coz this is our style for communicting each together.

The most funny things is...

During we reached Taman Ria, there are so many stalls, about 20 satalls that sold Roti Canai, Capati, Tosai, Apom, Nasi Lemak. Then we always kek pattern: wan eat mah? gia gia. Bt we din walk in. Got some customers who was enjoying the food keep on waving hand 2 us. Finally... We reached the last stall,
HUI MING & JUN ROU says they belanja me lor. haha. I no nid take out money. Lolz. In that momment, we saw the ambulance coming foward to the stall. We scard they will disqualified us. Then, we quicky hide ourselves. Wohoo~Luckily he no c tiok us. The tauke n the tauke niu laugh at us lor. It was so embarassing.

Anyway, today's larian amal fulls of fun and joy.

Although i din get any place in this LARIAN AMAL but i acheived a certificate.

I really not bad ler.

Mai Xiao Xiao~

I can walk 10 km leh. =)

At least, i complete all the journey with the un-gv up heart with my sis and friends.

The most happy thg is i gt felt tat i had decreased my weight jor by release out some dirty sweat. =)






No comments:

Post a Comment