Fuyoh~
My money is out of the bank_ $$$
Flew out like a waterfall~!!!
U know what does that mean?
BANKRUPT_________
LOL.
Spending too lots of money yesterday.
/.\
But...........
I'm not regret it~!!!
x)
I can't control myself from keep buying things.
This few days, I'm so crazy.
Keep buying nail polish.
This is not my fault!!!
Women loves to make-up themselves.
This is our N.A.T.U.R.E.
Coz we were born this way.
^^
Aha =)
Let me share some picha of my nail polish's collection.
I brought it all from the FaceShop, yesterday.
I ♥ to buy FaceShop's products~
Coz it made from korea~
As U know korea's comestics are always the best~
Even America also can't beat them...
Hmm~
I betcha u might be curious what is that long long thing huh?
Right?
Let me explain what is it__
That is a Nail Dot Pen.
With it~
Eg: U can dots ur nails whateva decoration u like~
No need to buy black nail polish to dot ur nails.
It is easy and convinient~
It just costs 12$~
Now, FaceShop is having a mega sale~
Many discount U can be enjoyed~
If u have the member cards...
Extra 5% for discount.
U might think it was expensive when u bought it.
Let me tell u what?!
If u ♥ it?! Then buy it. Dun make urself regret. Trust ur choices.
Belive in urself. =D

No comments:
Post a Comment