Tuesday, November 22, 2011

-,-!!!

Arghhhh~!!!

My leg and my backbones is full of___

Pain__!!!

Almost like OKU~!!! TT

LOL.

*A little dramatic jor.*

Yesterday...

When I'm shopping at the Centre and Tesco.

I walk like a D.U.C.K.

So embarassing~!!!

*SKIP!SKIP!SKIP!*

Hmm~

About the trip_

There are many unexplainable feeling in it.

Creepy. ='(

Happy. =)

And many many of it.

So fast, and I'm start to miss the momment.

Damn unfortunately_

I din't took any picha of it.

Nvm lah~!!!

The every momment is in my mind.

I won't forget it_

This an unforgettable trip in my life.

I'm gonna to keep it. x)

The most happy momment is before the marathon day.

I shop with Lean Kai.

He is a not bad guy.

He assits me to shop where I want to go.

So_

Thanks to him.

*SKIP!SKIP!SKIP!*

I want to pokkai jor.

Bankrupt__!!!

Spend about 110++

TT

Haiz...

Trying to dig money out.

Coz soon I'm gonna spend money again.

26/11 Village Mall with Angie them.

27/11 Centre Square with my darling, Alice.

29/11 maybe want to celebrate Jimmy' birthday.

4/12 class party.

And dunno when the Pinang trip that orgainize by Jimmy again.

Aiyoyor.

So many apointment.

And I just left 100 nia.

 Dunno is it enough to use boh~!!!

Shit...

Hmm~

Gonna stop at here.

Although there are many things want to share out about the trip d funny thing.

But...

I'm lazy.

So stay tunned____







No comments:

Post a Comment