Thursday, November 17, 2011

yeepyyapado~

Yeppyyapado!
Do u know what event had make so high now?
I'm going to Pinang Bridge for the marathon tomorrow.
High... High... I'm so high. Up in the sky ahh...
So damn happy.
Gonna meet uo my friend soon.
I'm sure that we gonna be so crazy at there.
I can't wait it.
Aha. Aha.
Hmm~!
I'm gonna update with this event soon.
And I'm gonna share you some picha.
Wohoo~!
Yeehak~!
This is from T.O.P and G.Dragon's song.
High High~!!!
9ss_
It suits my highing mood.
Well~
2day, there is unhappy thing happen on me too.
I hate my mom so much.
I hate her til death.
Who do u think she are?!
Queen?
Pui~!
I don't have this kind of mom.
She is selfishness!
She acts inbehaviuor to her olds.
So did she has the rights to lesson me?
No! No!
I swear to the god when I'm full of sucess, I'm gonna to leave this house.
I'm going to declined my relationship with her.
I won't feel grateful on her.
Only my dad is the greatest.
I love my dad more than anything.
I will respect my dad except her.
She such a big asshoooooole~!!!
I will try my best to endure her.
Just wait N c.
One day, I will be sucess without her.
I'm agreeing with Alice's mommmy d advice.
Study hard go out to the other country.
Then live on my own with happily.
I'm so like hers mom more than my mom.!!!
Stay tuned gonna update soon when I returned back_
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment