Totally~
Finally~
There is a righteuos on my side.
Ooppss.
Is our side_
Today teacher had changed the conductor to Huey Vern.
But it just a temporary.
Teacher need to observe their presentation for awhile.
Then only make decision.
Anyway~
I have much confident in Huey Vern.
Many people in the choral speaking fully support in her.
Cause she is a talent girl.
I don't like the conductor, XXX much.
He such an big asshole.
I dislike asshole much.
He changed my solo to the others.
That is not the main causes why I hate him only.
He conducts badly.
Getting us in wrong direction.
Likes to caomplaint the other's wrong.
Example?
He kept complaint other's pronoucesation. But he also have this pproblem too. Is there any rights for him to say the other?
Hmm~
Nevermind_
I don't even care.
He want to act pro infront of us.
So I'm willing to give him the opportunity to act.
Cheh~!
Stop saying him.
Just interupt my mood.
Pinang Bridge's Marathon trip is getting nearer.
Just interupt my mood.
Pinang Bridge's Marathon trip is getting nearer.
I'm so damn happy.
YeepyYapado~
YeepyYapado~
Scared my $ not enough to use.
As you know, $ is everything...
No money. No shopping.
No shopping. No life.
That is my life.
So~!
When in future, I'm gonna earn alot of money.
If not, how the life goes on?
As you know, $ is everything...
No money. No shopping.
No shopping. No life.
That is my life.
So~!
When in future, I'm gonna earn alot of money.
If not, how the life goes on?
LOL_
Today I'm just having a short post.
Stay tunned. x)
No comments:
Post a Comment