Aha.
The Last Day.
The Last Day of what leh?
Tada.
Ofcoz is school lah.
Haizz. Actually...
The Last Day of what leh?
Tada.
Ofcoz is school lah.
Haizz. Actually...
I'm not willing to leave the school.
As you know,
As you know,
I HATE HOLIDAYS!!!
Erm. Anyway...
2day my school is having a performance all class are needed to perform.
Unfortunately, when we whole class went up and sing a 2-1 d song which mix with 童年,热情的沙漠
Honestly, I dun really like the song vry much.
It juz not a perfect 2 mix it.
Although we make mistakes while performing.
About the second performance...
Ofcoz been sucessfull lah.
All people in the crowd had given many applause for us.
The dance is vry great.
I love it vry much.
It is incredible that shows them>(boys) dare to came out and perform sexy dance.
I would gv them a praise N Like.
They this kind of inspiration is worthed for us to learn.
About the second performance...
Ofcoz been sucessfull lah.
All people in the crowd had given many applause for us.
The dance is vry great.
I love it vry much.
It is incredible that shows them>(boys) dare to came out and perform sexy dance.
I would gv them a praise N Like.
They this kind of inspiration is worthed for us to learn.
We had the most memorable's entire momment in a stage.
This is the last time of 39 class d performance.
I will keep the sweet memories in my heart and appreaciate it alot.
I had stayed,studied,played,gossip in 29/39 class for 2 years.
This 2 years... i'm vry enjoyed it and learn may things.
It is vry meant to me this 2 years.
I'm so gonna miss it alot alot.
This kind of miss is unexplainable. ='(
Vry fast huh? 2 years time juz flow it away.
Time goes away vry fast.
"Tick Tock. Tick Tock."
It ends vry fast.
Say "Goodbye" to the old time. ='(
Say "Welcome" to the new time. =)
I'm sure that no matter what happen we are still the Awesome 29/39 class.
I will never forget them.
So please!!!
So do you all too.
Never forget me and i'm begging it.
U all are the best.
Thanks to you all guys n girls.
Acompany me from a long way.
Wish u all the best in the future.
A meaningful song. x)
I'm sure that no matter what happen we are still the Awesome 29/39 class.
I will never forget them.
So please!!!
So do you all too.
Never forget me and i'm begging it.
U all are the best.
Thanks to you all guys n girls.
Acompany me from a long way.
Wish u all the best in the future.
A meaningful song. x)
No comments:
Post a Comment