Thursday, November 3, 2011

Mood is downwarding~ ↓↓↓

LOL
Dunno what happen?!
Suddenly my mood is getting downward. 
2day I hate a guy, XXX who is a big asshoooooooleeee.
He is a a big asshole that i ever met before.
I hate him much.
I can't forgive this guy.
He hurt my girl again N again.
But what to do?!
As a friend, all we can do is keep trying to protect her.
This road was choosen by her.
If she still keep on stuborn, I don't think we can save her once N once again.
I hope she will see that guy clearly.
Dun getting hurt again.
Hey Asshole,
If u see this page pls stop guessing. Yes!!! I'm saying you. o0o
Kay. Stop saying this asshole. It just spoiling my mood.
Next, 2day I saw a couple d blog.
The guy was extremly "endao". Girl oso extremly " suii".
Although they have broken but they still ♥ each other.
I felt sad to them. ='(
GOD!!!
Pls do bless them.
I think they must be spend their nights with full of tears.
N i understand that kind of feel.
Coz I had been through.
Bt all is over.
I have my life back.
This song is suitable for my mood now.
=*(

No comments:

Post a Comment