Coz I want to share my happy events with you all...
Hmm~ Talking to myself again. TT
Is like this d lah. Just b'coz you are
Get it?!...
I know my standards at where?!
But... I'm a girl too... I oso wanna be the prettiest in everyone's eyes.
I ♥ to be a fashion girl. Nvm. I tell myself everyday: U will be the pretty girl in one day. =)
Duh. I know people would say: STOP! Stop, dreaming girl! Wake up bah!
#There is
#Life is just like a circus. If u trust it everything will be cuming true.
#There is no a second chance in ur life. So. I choose to trust it.
December! December! December!
PMR result. Aghh. =(
Merry Christmas. =)
So damn scard of my result. Getting nervous N nervous!!!
I'm going to freak out~ @@
1/12 Grandpa's b'day__♥
The Birthday Fruit Cake.
My grandpa N grandma.
Sweet of them yar~
My 2 cute babe_♥
All granpa N grandma's children iclude my mom's picha.

Grandchild's picha ♥
What A Regret~?!
Tsssk!!! Nevermind~
All I want to say is: I love U daddy N Hapii Birthday~
U always the BEST of the BEST!!!
Muackzz =3




No comments:
Post a Comment