I ♥ Starbucks.
Starbucks gonna be a part of my life.
Starbuck is something special to me.
Somebody gonna think I must be Rich/L.C
Ofcourse NO buddy~!!!
I just a little girl who crazy in Starbucks only.
I love coffee very much.
Everyday I drink at least 2 cups of coffee.
Besides Starbuck, I do ♥ my daddy made for me d coffee.
This is me N my daddy similar's place>hobby.
Both of us are coffee addicts.
#No Coffee. No Life.
Hehe =)
My mummy found out that I'm the fans of Starbuck.
So... ?!
She had called her friend who went to HongKong buy me a Starbuck tumbler.
U gotta to know different country have different kind of tumbler.
Tadaa... My tumbler__♥
Is Christmas's limited edition.
Aha. Aha. I like it. Not just like it. Is totally love it.
Nice?
Do u know how much does it costs?
110 HK $ = RM 55
NOT cheap. NOT dear.
Cheaper than M'sia d tumbler.
Do u know how much does it cost if u bought this gande size d tumber in Starbuck?
60++
U know???
*Skip!Skip!Skip!*
My mummy had called her Australia friend to bought me N my sis a tumbler too~
Woohoo~
So excited__
Donno how is my tumbler look alike?
Nice anot?
Will she forget to buy it?
Keep thinking this Question...
Crazy rite?
Hehe x)
It's late. Gud9.

No comments:
Post a Comment