Thursday, December 22, 2011

Oh yeah~!!!

wohoo~
Happy-ing?
Ofcoz i'm damn happy, u idiot...
Suddenly wanna sing:
#High. High. I'm so high. High. High. In the sky. High. High. I'm so high. Fly. Fly. Touch the sky-ayy. hahahahaha. Say lalalalalaa. hahahahaha say lalalalala. Aikkkkk.#
muahahaha ^___________^
Finally N finally...
My damn... result had published today.
Oh yeah!
My wish had came true.  =D
Thx Santa. Thx Lord. Thx Jesus. Thx all God.
U make me so granted of my PMR result.
Yeeppppppppppyyyyyyappppppadoooooooo~!!!
Guess what?
I get 6 A's N 2 Babi for my result.
Lol. @___@
Holy holy. I'm damn excited. x)
my daddy n my mommy felt happy for me too~
They gonna gv me cash as my reward.
Yes, i admit it.
I'm money face. $_____$
I ♥ money. who dun love money huh?!
At the meanwhile, me n my mommy oso get a little upset too.
Bcoz me N the *bitch  have same result. Aghhh. I'm going to insane too~
What the F' words.
Anyway. Nevermind.
I still have SPM. N i'm gonna win U with that.
I promise to santa, god.... If i get 6A' I'm gonna dig my ass up N start study,study,study.
wohooo~ Let's just wait N c.
wakakakaz. =)
Hmm~ 2day is my special day~ I enjoyed it.
I heard my daddy said he gonna bring us to Victoria Station.
Oh yeah. Can't wait it. Hope daddy won't gv me a cold splash. >_____________<

No comments:

Post a Comment