muahaha. x)
Since very long time din upload edi.
It's gonna grew Mushroom.
LOL.
Actually i did have sumthg to share about a restaurant.
Nvm. I will share out it soon.
Just bcoz i'm using other people's laptop.
so it's not covenient to use so long__~~~
A bad Dream.
Yesterday night, I had a bad bad dream.
It makes me freak out___!!!
Aghhhhhhh..................<<<<<<<<<When i woke up, that is my respond.
Lol. +.+
The dream start with like this.
While i'm having breakfast/lunch.
suddenly my neighbour aunty, went in my house N tell me that my PMR result gt 3 fail.
I asked did u know what subject?
she say bm, bi, mm.
OMG.
Then my daddy quickly use his scooter drtove me to school N watch my result.
Before step in the school, my daddy said if it is true must get to report to the jabatan to re-check.
seems like he did bot trust his daughther will get this kind of result.
No longer, i met kmay. I ask her how is ur result? 8A? she answer happly, yes.
then cindy tell me u had 2 fail lor. I ask again what subject tat i get fail?
she say math,bm lor. N called me to find headmaster.
walao. almost fainted. at that time i din't watch the board yet.
suddenly i saw a big manila card wrote tat JUSTINE 2 FAIL.
Then i quickly run to he headmaster's office.
while i'm running then, i woke up.
Lol. I hope that's was not true.
I was damn scard.
Really scard. ="{
OH GOD!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment